Flash Fiction Challenge: Ten More Titles (Round Two!)
Okay, so, a couple weeks ago I asked you guys to come up with three-word titles, and you did, in spectacular fashion. It fueled last week’s challenge.
And, because you were prolific and I am nothing if not a tremendously lazy human being, I’m going to dip back into the well for another ten titles. Pick one or use a random number generator to choose, then write a piece of short fiction to go along with the title.
One change this time around is my picks for title are not random –
I’m hand-picking ten that sound interesting.
Also, we’ll up the word count a little.
Get writing, word-nerds.
Length: ~1500 words
Due by: Friday, Feb 24th, noon EST
Post online, give us a link in the comments.
Your ten titles to choose from (title creators in parentheses) are:
- She Broke Gods (thomasmhewlett)
- Gunslinger Ridge Experiment (EGUW)
- Wolves of Sorrow (powerjacob)
- Tomorrow’s Mirror Today (stephen cowles)
- Stars That Bleed (kirajessup)
- To Forbidden Passengers (lydie h)
- The Porcelain Cat (d.moulou)
- It Wants In (mollons)
- Sincerely, Your Mortician (AN)
- Burr Edge Jitterbug (m. oniker)