THE CHOICES HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.
Last week I said, hey, gimme a three-word title, and a lot of you complied. I randomly chose ten, and here are those ten (in parentheses is the creator of the title).
- All Flags Fall (lbstribling)
- The Gallows Girls (travishall)
- Discount Skin Ticket (boydstun215)
- The Last American (mags)
- Guppy Must Die (jeanette hubbard)
- Omen of Seven (stella winters)
- Not Tonight, Honey (squeg)
- One Fell Swoop (kaitlyn)
- Not Today, Satan (momgoth)
- Long Way Home (alisa russell)
Your job now:
Choose one either freely or with a random number generator.
Then, write a story using that title.
Length: ~1000 words
Due by: 2/17, noon EST.
Post at your online space. Give a link in the comments so we can read it.
91 responses to “Flash Fiction Challenge: Ten Titles From You”
[…] Ten Titles: Flash Fiction Challenge — a set of titles suggested by contributors, perhaps one of these if for you. […]