Now Available: 500 Ways To Write Harder
My newest e-book writing release is now available.
You have a handful of ways to buy this, were you so inclined.
First: Amazon, $2.99.
Second: direct from me using this button (or link):
Third: as part of a seven-book, $20 bundle using this button (or link):
Finally: B&N, $2.99.
“Chuck Wendig’s Confessions of a Freelance Penmonkey is full of the kind of writing advice I wish I’d gotten in school. Practical, brutally honest, and done with the kind of humor that will make it stick in your brain. Whether you’re a veteran writer or new to the craft, you’ll find something useful in here. Plus he says ‘fuck’ a lot, so, you know, there’s that.”
– Stephen Blackmoore, author of Dead Things
500 Ways To Write Harder aims to deliver a volley of micro-burst idea bombs and advisory missiles straight to your frontal penmonkey cortex. Want to learn more about writing, storytelling, publishing, and living the creative life? This book contains a high-voltage dose of information about outlining, plot twists, writer’s block, antagonists, writing conferences, self-publishing, and more.
All this, straight from the sticky blog pages of terribleminds.com, one of the 101 Best Websites for Writers (as named by Writer’s Digest).
This book contains the following chapters:
- 25 Bad Writer Behaviors
- 25 Hard Truths About Writing & Publishing
- 25 Steps To Becoming A Self-Published Author
- 25 Steps To Edit The Unmerciful Suck Out Of Your Story
- 25 Things To Do Before You Start Your Novel
- 25 Things You Should Know About Antagonists
- 25 Things You Should Know About Conventions & Conferences
- 25 Things You Should Know About Metaphor
- 25 Things You Should Know About Narrative Point-of-View
- 25 Things You Should Know About Outlining
- 25 Things You Should Know About Worldbuilding
- 25 Things You Should Know About Young Adult Fiction
- 25 Things Writers Should Beware
- 25 Things Writers Should Know About Traveling
- 25 Turns, Pivots and Twists To Complicate Your Story
- 25 Ways To Be A Happy Writer
- 25 Ways To Get Your Authorial Groove Back
- 25 Ways To Survive As A Creative Person
- 25 Ways To Unstick A Stuck Story
- 25 Writer Resolutions
- Appendix: 50 Rantypants Snidbits Of Writing And Storytelling Advice