Been a little while since I popped (originally mistyped as “pooped,” oops) in here with some news, so here is some quicky news bits for you. PLEASE TO BEHOLD THE MANY THINGS HAPPENING.
• Did you know I’m doing a pre-launch Wanderers event on July 1st at the Bethlehem Library in the Lehigh Valley? WELPS, I SURE AM. And you can click here to register to said event. Let’s Play Books will be the bookseller. And you can actually pre-order signed copies from them, too.
• Why yes, I did get a third starred review for Wanderers! This time, from Library Journal: “A powerful story about humanity, technology, and the survival of the world. Comparisons to Stephen King’s The Stand are warranted, as Wendig shatters the boundaries of speculative and literary fiction in a saga that will touch every reader.” I am positively thrumming with excitement. I hope y’all dig this book. It’s been a long time in the lead-up to release…
• Did you know you can add the book on Goodreads? YOU SURE CAN.
• Did you want a HYDRATE AND READ BOOKS t-shirt? You can get one at Worldbuilders, for charity. And you can get a FOXES CONTROL THE WRITING SHACK sticker, too.
• Wanna check out Damn Fine Story on e-book? Hey look, it’s $2.99 right now on Amazon.
And finally, I got my author copies of Wanderers! Dang, that’s a big book.
* * *
(Here I remind you that you can of course pre-order Wanderers at an independent bookmonger using Indiebound. You can pre-order the e-book, too —
And there’s always audio, via Audible.)