Crowdsourced: Top Ten Paranormal Romance Books
So, as you’ll note, Monday is at present the day I pop by to ask you about your essential reads in a given category — now thanks to Carol McKenzie we’re doing the tallying.
Today, it’s paranormal romance.
Here’s the top ten — well, okay, twelve because the last several were tied in their number of mentions — paranormal romance as decided by you cats and kittens.
Talk about it in the comments.
Agree? Disagree? What’s missing?
1. J.R. Ward: Black Dagger Brotherhood series
2. Nalini Singh: Psy-Changeling series
3. Karen Marie Moning: Fever series
4. Jeaniene Frost: Night Huntress
5. Kresley Cole: Immortals After Dark series
6. Kelley Armstrong: Bitten
7. Nalini Singh: Guild Hunter series
8. J.R. Ward: Lover Awakened
9. Stephenie Meyer: Twilight
10. Sherrilyn Kenyon: Dark Hunters series
11. Delilah Dawson: Wicked As They Come
12. Gena Showalter: Lords of the Underworld series
(The next ten authors listed, with some repeats from above, were: Richelle Mead, Nalini Singh, Thea Harrison, Angela MacAllister, J.R. Ward, Charlaine HArris, Elizabeth Hunter, Diana Rowland, Marjorie Liu, and Karen Marie Moning.)