Last week’s challenge: “The Titles Have Been Chosen.”
This week is pretty simple.
Using a random sentence generator, I’m concocting five random sentences.
Pick one and use somewhere in your story for this week.
The five sentences are:
- The shape fights the motionless ink.
- The portrait cat sneakily gestured at everyone.
- It walked inside the spaceship and then it sat down.
- When does the family document the thunder?
- The rough sex arrives by adhesive smoke.
So — you have ~1000 words.
Post online at your space, link back here.
You have one week — due by noon EST on Friday, May 10th.